Sunday, August 28, 2016

Silver Creek and Unstructured Fiberglass

I just got back from fishing the Silver Creek for a few days. Low water have pushed larger fish into deeper sections of the creek, and the hatches were spotty. However, if you were willing to move around to avoid the gusty wind (which blew almost non-stop), you could enjoy fishing for selective trout over fairly reliable morning Trico appearance, followed by terrestrial activity in the afternoon. I mostly used my 8'3" #4/5 glass for this fishing, but also fished my Retrograph graphite models (here and here.) I posted more pictures from the trip in my other blog.

Share:

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures, especially the first one!
    What filter do you use to get that results? It's post processing obviously, right?
    Cheers
    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, the sepia tone on the first image makes it look amazing! Tried using photoshop on some of my images but it was just too difficult. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, MikeD! And thanks for visiting the blog...Best,

    Vlad

    ReplyDelete